1. Policy Change (Terms & Conditions).
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of use at any time. You can check the updates of the terms and conditions in http://rentcubanhouse.hotelxinternet.com/Terms-and-Conditions.html
2. General Conditions
(a) RentCubanHouse.HotelxInternet.com not any sales agent or tour operator. Only we allow direct contact with the owners of the houses in which will be staying, without any intermediaries and for free. Thus all claims relating to income requested by you are made directly between you and the owner, or with the relevant authorities in Cuba. We have done meticulous work so that this type of incident does not happen but it is our duty to inform you how to proceed in that case.
(b) Rent cuban House reserves the right and power to stay online, in some cases the site could remain offline for maintenance and upgrades plus the user will automatically accept all other policies issued in these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to remove or modify any service or website content at any time and without notice.
3. Electronic notification Policy and consent of the user
4. User Responsibilities
You can only use this website within the law. You may not post or transmit any material through this site or any other type of activity:
- Violates or infringes the rights of others, including but not limited to patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, rights of publicity and other proprietary rights.
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, malicious, invasive of another's privacy, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts.
- Discriminate, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on account of their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including SPIL and its employees and agents.
- Contain viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or network computers; encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Interfere with the use of this website by other users.
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the website by other users. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks through hacking, deciphering passwords or other means. We will take the necessary legal and technical measures to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions and to ensure compliance.
5. License to use website
You can only use this site and the content provided by this website for personal, noncommercial and respecting these conditions. You can only download the content available for personal use and enjoyment while respecting the rules that accompany it. You may not use the content in a manner that exceeded the rights granted to the user to use the content. You may not use data collection tools, robots or similar tools to collect data and extract the content, frame any part of the website or its content, and reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify , translate, reschedule, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, lend or otherwise distribute the content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the Content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of content.
6. Claims for property rights and copyright law
If you feel that this site or the content of this website violates any of your copyright or intellectual property, immediately inform us about it and actuliazará web site content as quickly as possible indicating the following information: physical signature or electronic holder of the intellectual property or the person authorized to represent the holder. A description of the intellectual property right has been infringed think and a description of the infringing activity. The location at which the original or an authorized copy of material protected by copyright, for example, the URL of the website in which is included or the name of the book that has been published or, if it is of a trademark, an extract from the register. If the person making the claim is not the holder of intellectual property rights, a copy of the license which is granted the right to use and protect the intellectual property rights. The URL or other specific location on this site where the material is, in his opinion, infringe intellectual property rights, this information must be specific enough to allow us to locate the material. Your name and all your contact details. A statement signed on to endorse that, to the best knowledge and belief, the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law does not allow the use of the material in question.
7. Rental or Services Claims
We put you in direct contact with the owner of the Casa Particular. You make the payment directly to the owner. Any claim related to the service offered in the private house is the responsibility of the owner and must be resolved directly with the owner.
In conclusion, the breach of the terms and conditions of use of this website or other rules and regulations listed above will give us the right to block access to the website in whole or in part without notice. To contact us you can do so via our Contact Us. Thank you very much for using rentcubanhouse.hotelxinternet.com