1. General data of visitors to our Directory.
When a user visits the website, our servers automatically save your computer's IP address. In addition to IP addresses, some information on the pages of the website that the user visits. If you access the site through a link on another website, also saved the URL of the linking website and the website you can see below.
2. Cookies and monitoring access to the Directory
(a) manage and optimize offerings through the Website;
(b) help authenticate users when they are on the website;
(c) remember your preferences and registration information of each user as appropriate;
(d) present and help to calculate and analyze the effectiveness of the deals, announcements and emails.
(e) customize the content and advertisements provided to you through the website.
2.1 How we collect your information.
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies (Read our Cookies Policy), including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
- We use third-party Advertising & Analytics Companies to serve ads when you visit our website see: Types of cookies used by Google, Google Advertising – Privacy & Terms & Analytics cookies and Privacy Information.
2.2 Europe's laws on cookies
2.3 Disabling or removing cookies.
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
3.1 We only collect those email addresses provided to us directly the holder or when there is no doubt that we have the addresses provided to us or for our use.
3.2 Email addresses will only be used for the purposes for which we have provided and for promotional purposes, or other service that the owner has expressly consented.
3.3 Do not use email addresses for commercial purposes without the consent of the owners.
If a user wants to access the information we have about him, you must send a signed written request in pdf format and a copy of at least one international identification rentcubanhouse.hotelxinternet.com complaints via email: email@example.com and within 48 to 72 hours you will respond to your request.